Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

"Applause" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint - Art Deco

Applause


I decided to do a Digital Collage for my image today. I got out my "Art Deco Designs," by Edouard Benedictus and selected a page of designs, floral and colorful. I scanned that page in with my Canon MP495 at it's full size, Over 8" x 11".

I used Corel PhotoPaint for the collaging. I applied the Tone Curve to the Art Deco background for some color depth. I digitally cut and pasted the bits of words that I found in discarded magazines. I got the phrase, "Applause Serious Minds Fleeting Resistance."

I added a couple of bits of a warehouse image at the bottom. I added my signature, smaller that most often, and saved the very large file.  I resampled for display in PhotoPaint, adding a blue frame with Filter Forge's Frames, and saved that iteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment