Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

"The End of Romance" Digital Collage - Art Deco - Corel PhotoPaint

The End of Romance


"After the Proposal was denied, The End of Romance," is the title of today's Art Deco Image. I selected patterns from Edouard Benedictus' Art Deco Designs, and scanned the page in with my Canon MP495. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and used the Tune Blur Directional Smooth on the background.

Using Picasa 3.9 I found images to use that demonstrated the denial of a proposal and two head shots of a male and female. I used the font Bedini for the words. I really wanted the Art Deco designs to stand out. The Style of Art Deco is one of my favorites along with Art Nouveau.

I used, in PhotoPaint, the Image, Adjust, Replace Colors for some of the Dover Clip Art I used in the piece. I added my signature and saved the large scanned, collaged file. Then I resampled for display.

Listening --- Chris Botti --- My Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment