Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

"Guitar Player 3" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Guitar Player 3

As with other backgrounds I have used lately I started with a colorful Mayang's Texture. I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and again applied the Impressionistic auto paint.

I saved this large file and opened Picasa 3.9. I searched for another Guitar Player image I could scan in and found one. I opened Corel PhotoPaint and scanned it in. Using Little Ink Pot's Thredgeholder I made it like a Ink Sketch halftone. I copied to the clipboard and pasted, erasing unwanted background from it.

I enlarged the Guitar Player to almost fill the image. In Picasa 3.9 I found a circle of multiple guitars and added it with copy and paste. I used the property Subtract for transparency. I also scanned in a grid of a chord progression and turned it on its side for the length of the image. I used the property Multiply for transparency.

I took one of my Jim Dunlop guitar picks and scanned it in and pasted the image onto the piece. I used the property Invert and erased around the pick. I added my signature and saved the large iteration. I added a Desert Blue 40 pixel border, saved again then resampled for display.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka - I Love You So Much

No comments:

Post a Comment