Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"Money" Digital Collage - Art Nouveau - Corel PhotoPaint

MONEY


I am following up on yesterday's image with another Digital Collage. This time for the background I selected an Art Nouveau pattern from the book, "Art Nouveau Patterns and Designs by R. Beauclair." I scanned this in with my Canon MP495 into Corel PhotoPaint.

There I applied the Tone Curve and Filter Forge's Photo Effect Vibrance to give the colors some punch. From there I began to add to the background bits and pieces of scanned material. I used the theme, "There's More To Life Than Money."

I kept the Digital Collage simple and straightforward. After I merged the pieces all with the background I ran the Tune Blur, Directional Blur twice to smooth out the image.

Still in PhotoPaint I went to Image, Paper Size and added a 40 pixel brown border to frame the image. I saved the large iteration with my signature added, and resampled for display.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- Draw Closer

No comments:

Post a Comment