Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"Young Woman Portrait with Wood Texture" Corel

Young Woman Wood Texture


I had another Free Portrait of a Young Woman from StockVault that I selected today. I opened the portrait in Corel PhotoPaint and adjusted the Threshold to get some white space. I then opened a Wood Texture from Free Friday Textures and applied the Tone Curve in PhotoPaint to lighten it a bit, leaving the Texture obvious.

I copied and pasted and fit the Portrait to the size of the large Wood Texture. I used the property Multiply for transparency. I added my signature in white, merged all layers and saved the large iteration.

I opened the file with Corel PSP Pro X3 and there increased the Saturation Vibrancy by 50 for a boost to the colors. I added Image Information like Title, Copyright, Programs used, etc. I then resized the image for display here.

I like the way these pieces have been turning out. Great Free Photographs and Textures are enjoyable to work with and the resulting images satisfying.


No comments:

Post a Comment