Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

"Modern Painting - Woman Textured Portrait" Corel

Modern Painting - Woman Textured Portrait

This portrait was started in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4, my settings were the standard Modern Painting, Basic Paper, Intense Color and Dab Brush. I allowed the program to Auto-Paint the Woman until I liked what I saw and then stopped the Auto-Paint.

Using the soft clone brush I painted some details back into the resulting face, eyes and mouth. I saved the large iteration. I reopened in Corel PSP Pro X3. I applied the Saturation Vibrancy for additional intensity to the colors. I opened a Free Grunge Texture and copy and pasted as a New Layer. I used the Texture property Multiply to add it.

I did not sign it as it looks a lot like the original photograph from MorgueFile. The texture I believe came from StockVault. I think this is a nice romantic, punchy colors image to share with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment