Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

"Taylor Guitars Five Impressionist Painting" Corel

Taylor Guitars Five


I opened this photograph from the Taylor Road Show in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. I applied The Impressionist set, Colors Impressionist, Paper Basic, Brush Soft Edge Cloner. I added back in some details lightly for balance.

Saving this I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Smart Photo Fix, Saturation Vibrancy, and added my signature in black. I then resized for display and also had added Image Information, Title, Copyright, programs used.

I have many more photographs from the Road Show, and I am uncertain if I will continue this series. Five is quite a few, but not too many for our viewers. Here are some links for you:

Taylor Guitars online.

Motor City Guitars online.

No comments:

Post a Comment