Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

"Taylor Guitars One Modern Digital Painting" Corel

Taylor Guitars One Modern

Had the pleasure of attending the Taylor Guitars Road Show at Motor City Guitars in Waterford, Michigan. They focused on their 800 Series of guitars and also demonstrated a T5z Hybrid Guitar.

I uploaded all the Photographs I took that night to my computer, and opened a couple in Picasa 3.9. I adjusted the tone and color in that program, saving the changes to a new large file. I opened it next in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and selected a painting mode of a Modern Painting, Intense color, Basic paper, Captured brush.

After the painting was finished there I saved it under a new name. That painted Image I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. There I added Image Information, Title, Copyright, Artist. I also made sure I boosted the colors with the Saturation Vibrancy set at 33. I added my signature and saved that iteration. I resized the image to 800 x 1200 pixels, 72 dpi for display here.

I worked on this late in the night and hope that the posting gets deserved attention. As always please click on the image for a larger view. Also use the Label (tag) Cloud at the bottom of this page for searching for more Artworks I have devoted time to creating. Or use the Search tool for a type of image you may be looking for. Thank you for your interest. Leave comments below if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment