Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

"Taylor Guitars Two Watercolor Colored Pencil" Corel

Taylor Guitars Two

Like my previous Post this photograph was taken at Motor City Guitars in Waterford, Michigan during a Taylor Road Show. I used my Canon Rebel XTi to take the photographs at ISO 1600.

I opened the file in Picasa 3.9 and adjusted the colors and added a Museum Matte. Saving that with a new file name I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and Painted with the Simple Watercolor, Coarse Paper, Light colors. I then used the set Colored Pencils, Random Brushes, Intense colors on top of the lighter watercolor image. Saving that I opened in Corel PSP Pro X3.

I made some color adjustments and altered the size for display here.

A Doctors Appointment is keeping me from further discussion! Watch for more posts from the Road Show!

Thank You for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment