Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

"Abstract Guitar Player One" Corel

Abstract Guitar Player One


I attended a Taylor Guitars Road Show and took the original photograph during the show. I used a Canon Rebel XTi. I used my Android Phone and shared the image with Instagram first using PicsArt App to alter it. I used the Pencil Sketch tool, and a sepia filter.

I went to my phone Gallery and sent a copy to myself by email. Taking this image I downloaded it to my PC. Here I used Picasa 3.9 to add a Museum frame and Matte to the image.

Saving that I opened it in Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 and increased the Saturation Vibrancy by 33. Then I added my signature file as another layer. I sized that and fit it to the image and using the property Multiply I made the white background transparent. I merged the layers into one.

I ended up with a square image with Abstract lines and texture I saved it with a differing name, which was only a number prior to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment