Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

"Vintage Prom Queen Beauty" Paint.net - Corel

Vintage Prom Queen Beauty
(Click for Larger Image
with more Details)


I opened another MorgueFile portrait of a Young Beauty, in Paint.net. I applied the Artistic Oil Paint tool, High on Color and Coarse Brushes. I then took a scanned in photo of a number of young ladies in a Vintage setting, that I had scanned in the other day. I opened that in Paint.net, and selected all and copied it to the clipboard.

I went back to the oil painted Young Beauty and placed the scan as a layer. I adjusted the layer to fit and applied a property for transparency. I then applied the Artistic Ink Pen to the merged layers. I kept the color high and the ink setting low. I saved this large file with a new name.

I opened that file in Corel PSP Pro X3 and added a black border, with my signature as a layer with transparency. I added Image Information and merged all layers. Saving that iteration I opened in Corel PhotoPaint to resample and save compressed by 75 and smoothed by 33, with a width of 1220.

I imagine this Young Beauty daydreaming about her relative in the Vintage Photograph, and her own future. Perhaps a Prom Queen in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment