Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

"African Map - Woman's Portrait" Corel

African Map - Woman's Portrait

More fantastic files from MorgueFile! I clicked on their freebies and collected some photographs. I had had a comment on one of my images I did of a Woman's Portrait with a Vintage map. When I saw these two photographs I just knew that they would fit together in a unique way.

I opened Corel PSP Pro X3 and layered three layers together, I used differing properties for transparency. The African Map and Woman's portrait also made her eyes just glow in the merged piece.

I saved the large iteration. Then I opened in Corel PhotoPaint. Here I resampled for display. after I had done that I wanted to punch up the colors more.

I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrancy on the full image. This made the colors just right.

I saved this time Optimized, compressed by 75 and smoothing at 33 for a smaller file size. It was ready for posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment