Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

"Creating a Music Artist Page on Facebook" - Confusing Set-up

12-String / 6-String Redux


I have been working on a new Facebook profile and Page for my Music promotion. I find that Google+ is easier to work with posting and trusting the public. I already have people I don't know wanting to join my profile and Page, I'm anxious about this move.

I mainly did it because CDBaby has a Facebook app that allows you to sell your music there and it is always available on the Page. So, given I have avoided Facebook for all this time, I am finding it a challenge, to say the least.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kirk-Mathew-Gatzka/812702152122935

And I am doing it when the News states that many younger people no longer are using it. Go Figure, I don't think that that teenagers would like my Alt Folk/Rock, but I may be wrong.

I am uncertain of the security changes I have to make, but if you would like to take a look, click on the link above, if you are a Facebooker. Hmm, is that offensive? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment