Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"Sunglasses Woman's Portrait with Map" Corel

Sunglasses Woman's Portrait with Map


Today is another in a series of Texture Blended Portraits, using Maps as a background texture. I opened the Woman's Portrait in Corel PhotoPaint. Here I cropped the image.

I next applied the Threshold tool for white space. I left some color in her face, hair, and eyes. I then applied the Local Equalization for a very High Contrast textural look. I then went and looked for a suitable Map background.

I found one that had Maps, graphs, and measuring tools. I opened that in PhotoPaint. I rotated it 90 degrees to Portrait setting. Copying it to the clipboard and pasted as a layer over the Woman.

I applied a property for transparency, then merged the two together. I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Lomography for a vignetting. Added my signature and saved that iteration.

I then compressed the file at 75 and 33 for smoothing the optimized JPG. Saving a second iteration for display here.



No comments:

Post a Comment