Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"Woman and Blossoms Watercolor Collage" Corel

Woman and Blossoms


Two freebie photographs from Morguefile were used to create today's piece. I opened the Blossoms photograph in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. There I used the Detailed Watercolor setting for auto painting.

I saved the Watercolor image and reopened it in Corel PhotoPaint. I opened also the Womans Portrait in PhotoPaint. I layered the Woman over the Blossoms with Add as the property. As she was Sepia toned this gave her some transparency. I then used the Flip Horizontally tool on the blossoms and the woman.

I grabbed the eraser tool and erased around the Womans Face to get rid of white and dark areas I did not want. I did this with some abandon to add some abstraction to the piece. I took the Womans Face and fit it near the fork of the branch on the lower right-hand corner.

Since Spring is almost here in Michigan, I wanted to create a floral image, with a Womans Portrait.

Please have a listen to my latest release "Collision Warning," the second in a series following "Blind Guide." It cost nothing to listen - Click on the Play button to the Right to hear it. The third single is to follow later this month. Time when one is called to account for one's actions, to pay one's debts or to fulfill one's promises or obligations, is the basis of the coming release.

Watch for it. Remember to Scroll down to my CDBaby Store and listen to any of my singles released thus far. Most of them are only four minutes long, not taking up too much time to listen to. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment