Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

"How To - Beautiful Eyes and Lips Young Lady Portrait" Corel

Beautiful Eyes and Lips Young Lady Portrait

Here is another Young Lady's Portrait from Morguefiles Free Photographs. She has beautiful lips and eyes and a full face as well. I selected it from my downloaded portraits for creating a new image from the portrait.

I opened it with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and applied a number of painting styles, some layered over the original Watercolor. I used Pastel Coarse Brushes set to Fade in/Fade out. I set the color to Intense. I stopped the auto painting before it was completely done. Using the Hard Cloner Brush I retouched the eyes and lips a tad for detail.

I saved this larger iteration as a TIFF file. Opening it in Corel PhotoPaint I applied the Threshold tool for some white space. Adjusting the Threshold for more color less white space, I looked for a Paper texture to blend with it. I located this Book Edge Texture with Vintage paper colors. I used this to add to another layer. I sized to fit, and applied the Multiply property for transparency. I merged the layers. Added my signature and saved that iteration as a JPG file.

I imported the image into Corel PSP Pro X3 and upped the Saturation Vibrancy by 33 and saved the large file again. I resized the image for display and saved that file with a new name.



No comments:

Post a Comment