Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

"Vintage Woman and Horse on Paper Digital Collage" Corel - Dover

Vintage Woman and Horse on Paper Digital Collage


Had some time today to work on this Digital Collage. I used some images from StockVault's Free Textures (the vintage paper background,) and some Dover Publication Samples (Woman and Horse, Florals, and Art Deco Flourish.)

I opened the Woman and Horse in Corel PhotoPaint, here I applied the Tone Curve to deepen the colors. I separately opened the Vintage Paper (I cropped this image,) and here pasted the Woman and Horse, using the property Subtract.

I searched through my collection of Dover sample clip art for the Florals and added them, resizing and darkening with the Tone Curve before merging them. I used Color Burn and Multiply to add them with transparency. I added my signature using Color Burn for a burnt tone. I resized in Corel PSP Pro X3 and added Image Information: Title, Copyright, Sources and Programs used. I added a Mustard border to the image and saved the iteration you see here.

I have been extremely busy this month with an unrelated Project which will conclude at month's end. I am looking forward to creating more Art and playing and recording music with my 12-String Seagull Guitar in the near future. Not counting watching my Grandson!

No comments:

Post a Comment