Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"Redhead with Flowers Textured" Paint.NET - Corel

Redhead with Flowers Textured

Another Portrait from MorgueFile and a Free Texture Friday from StockVault. I opened the Redhead with Flowers in Paint.NET as a layer. Then I searched for a recent Texture and found one I liked. I opened that also in Paint.NET and copied to the clipboard, pasting it as a new layer over the Portrait.

I adjusted the Texture trying differing layer properties and finally found one and I texture blended the layer with the photograph. I did some slight adjustments to the color with Curves. I also opened my signature file and copy - pasted as a layer to them.

I saved the large file after I merged all the layers. Then I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 for adding Image Information and to resized for display. I did that and saved the image in a Medium iteration.

I'd like you to listen to some of my Singer Songwriter Alternative Folk/Rock on SoundCloud. At:

https://soundcloud.com/gatzka-music

The first song is the full version of my new single "Open Secret." Which is for sale on CDBaby. I invite you to have a listen and consider buying it.

Comments, Pluses and Shares on Google+ are welcome and any Tweets would be appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment