Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Young Woman - Mountain Map" Corel

Young Woman - Mountain Map



I found some Public Domain Maps through a search. The one I used today in this image is a Comparison of Mountains from all around the World. I opened the Young Woman's portrait in Corel PSP Pro X3 and applied the Threshold tool. I turned that into largely into white space. I wanted to go light and not dark with this image.

I copied and pasted the Mountain Comparative Map onto her and played with the properties. I came out with one I liked. I also upped the Saturation Vibrancy of the Map for more distinct color. I added a black border to set it off along with my signature as a layer. I merged all layers and saved the large iteration.

I tried experimenting with the Export; JPG file settings but the higher I set the compression the more it pixelated the image. I just Resized it and saved as normal JPG, display size.


No comments:

Post a Comment