Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"12-String 6-String Guitars over Seedum" Corel PSP Pro X3

12 and 6 String Guitars over Seedum


Today I took some photographs of our Seedum an Autumn flower. I also had a couple of shots of the 12-String and the 6-String guitars. I opened Corel PSP Pro X3 and layered the three photographs. With both the Guitars I used the Effect Art media effects, Black Pencil also adjusting each with Albumen type color for a touch of brown.

I took the Seedum photograph and rotated it to portrait. I copied and pasted as new layer as the third layer. Before I merged the layers I applied the Saturation Vibrancy. I also used the Art Brushstrokes, More Speckles, to blend the macro into a painting like background. And Curves to adjust the Luminescence.

The soundholes of the guitars almost match up but the necks are clearly at angles. The bridges are not as noticeable but you can see them at the large size on my screen without much difficulty. The guitar bodies show up as curving lines in the midst of the Rose and Green of the Seedum background.

I used Multiply for the Guitars and added the Seedum with opacity changes. I Merged (flattened) the layers, added my signature with the Visible Watermark, and saved the large iteration.

I then resized the image for display and saved with a differing name.

I have been receiving invitations to enter contests or display on differing websites, but I carefully think about such offers. Some cost money to enter per three images, but I am always in a quandary about which of my images are the best.

During your viewing of my blog, if you have a favorite image comment on it or share it with a Google +1.

You would be helping me pick out my best images and that would be fantastic! Thanks you!


No comments:

Post a Comment