Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

"Vintage Family and Bronx Intl Expo Map" Corel

Vintage Family and Bronx Intl Expo Map


Had some time today to browse my Public Domain Maps and Portraits. I selected this Vintage Family and a Bronx International Exposition Map. I opened the family portrait in Corel PhotoPaint. I also opened the Map in PhotoPaint. I layered the two images, after rotating the Map 90 degrees, and played with the property of the Map. I used Multiply and in addition changed the Opacity of the Map.

I applied a Gaussian Blur to the merged layers to soften the piece. I then applied a Filter Forge Film Frame to the image. I neglected to apply my usual signature to the piece, but that is not a big problem as these are Public Domain Images I am using to create another in my series of Map Layering 'Texture Blended,' images.

I hope you are enjoying my Musical contributions, even if you are only listening and not buying it is a pleasure to share with all of you. "Blind Guide," is to be followed by a song containing a warning for that type of person. Keep on the watch for it and subsequent offerings Musically.

NOTE: I now have a CDBaby Music store at the bottom of the posts. Please Scroll down to it and see the other tunes I have for sale. All are Full Preview songs, so you get an idea of what they are like. Comments, Pluses, Shares are welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment