Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"Bandana Man Portrait" Corel Painter

Bandana Man Portrait


I visited the Morguefile site and was able to find a few Portraits to work on. I chose this "Bandana Man Portrait," to digitally paint. I used Digital Watercolors, Gouache, and Chalk brushes in Corel Painter 11.

To begin, I used Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 Watercolor Sketch setting for the base painting in grayscale. I saved the file and opened it in Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized it to a larger file. It is this file I digitally painted in Corel Painter 11.

After I had painted the large file I saved it and opened in PSP Pro X3 to use the Saturation Vibrancy. I set it at only 18 as the image was fairly colorful already. I saved the large file then resized it for display here in the post.

I am liking these Homeless Person's Portraits as subject matter, and I like the reminder that many of us are a short monetary way from the same situation. We, the fortunate, are in better situations than these particular individuals. Something to be thankful for.

This is the 1,300th published post to "gatzkART!" Many images to view, be my guest, Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment