Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

"Digital Watercolor Banjo Player" Corel

Digital Watercolor Banjo Player


Today I am  Excited, I just SOLD my first download on CDBaby of "Something Amazing." It is highly satisfying to have sold a copy. I would like to thank the purchaser though Anonymous if you read this you know who you are.

Today's image is a Digital Watercolor of a Banjo Player against Texture Blended wood and concrete background. I started in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 with the Watercolor Sketch setting and a Stiff Brush. I used the soft cloner brush to add back some of the detail of the face, hands, and embroidery on the jacket. I saved the large file as a TIFF file.

This I opened in Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Smart Photo Fix tool for brightness. I then added Saturation Vibrancy to punch up the colors. The Wood wall looked good but I wanted some more texture, so I selected a StockVault Freebie Concrete one. I added it as a layer and used the property Multiply on that layer for transparency. I saved that file as a PNG file.

Being that it seemed unfinished I opened it in Corel PhotoPaint and using Filter Forge Frames I added a Film Frame to the piece. I also saved that, then resampled to a display size and saved as a JPG for the blog.

I have updated the Music Store at the lower part of my blog (please scroll down to it) so it has all my current CDBaby Singles for sale on it. Scroll through the small Images and have a listen to a Full Preview of each song. I have the Series of three from "Blind Guide," to "Reckoning," with the BONUS track of "Something Amazing," all listed. All Full Previews. Listen, enjoy and purchase a download if you wish! Thanks for all your Hits on each somg for the Previews!


No comments:

Post a Comment