Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

"How To - Acoustic Electric Guitar Player" Corel

Acoustic Electric Guitar Player



I garnered this photograph doing a Music search on Morguefile Free Photos, "An Acoustic Electric Guitar Player," performing. I opened in Picasa and applied the HDR tool increasing the strength and radius. Saving that I opened in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and applied the Gouache Style to it. I saved that iteration.

Opening in Corel PSP Pro X3 I applied the Smart Photo Fix, brightening it up and increased the colors a bit. Still in PSP Pro X3 I upped the Saturation Vibrancy by 33. So far I like what I had but it was lacking something. So, I went searching for a Texture in my Folder for them. I found one I liked that added Crackle to the image.

As I worked with the Texture I altered the opacity, allowing the crackled lines to show, but lightening the rest of the Texture background. I blended the two images together. I believe I used the property Multiply. I added my signature as a layer and merged all layers.

Check out my Music as you scroll down to the CDBaby Kiosks below, I have Full Preview of each song and they are for sale, but you can listen before you buy! Also my Art is for Sale see my Page about that for details, just click the link listed in the Home row.

No comments:

Post a Comment