Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

"Cup and Teapot" PaintDotNET

Cup and Teapot


A new photograph from Unsplash, free to edit. This one caught my eye. I like the full reddish color of the Cup and Teapot sitting on the checkered towel.

I brought the file into Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch Artistic tool. I upped the color and lowered the pen size. I then went to Adjustments, Curves RGB, increasing the depth a bit. I also increased the Saturation to boost the colors to 110.

I went to Effects Photo for Sharpening the image as it has such great depth of field, I wanted the subject to stand out a bit more.

I saved the large iteration after adding my name and the year, with the text tool. I then re-sized the image for display at 72dpi, 1220 X 813 pixels and used 75 for compression. I saved that display size.


No comments:

Post a Comment