Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

"Angle Knight" Corel - Rust Texture

Angle Knight with Paint Peeled Rust


A Pen and Ink Drawing from my Journals coupled with a Paint Peeling Rust Texture. I entitled it. "Angle Knight."

I used Corel PhotoPaint to layer these two images, one of a freehand fictional Knight with a rust texture. I applied the Knight over the rust texture and cropped to fit. I used the property Multiply for the Knight. I also used PhotoPaint's Tone Curve for depth to the color.

I saved the iteration after adding my signature in white. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Saturation Vibrancy for more punch to the color. I added some Image Information, title Artist, Copyright information, etc. I saved that iteration. The largest I worked upon was the size needed to display so I saved it and posted here for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment