Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Journey Through My Journals Continues" Corel, Canon

Freehand Young Lady Pencil Drawing

Three Freehand Faces on Colored Paper

Stone Village Evergreen Trees Printout


I keep finding differing images in my Journals. I have a Portrait of a Young Lady, done freehand in Pencil to share. Scanned in with my Canon MP495. I also have Three Freehand Faces on Colored Paper, the paper being dark red but the scan went pink on me, go figure scanners and settings. The last one is a photograph of Evergreen Trees taken at the Stone Village in Jackson, Michigan, years ago.

I used Corel PhotoPaint and Corel PSP Pro X3 for these. I did some slight adjustments for clarity. I am enjoying this trip through my Journals and am constantly surprised at what I find. I had completely forgotten the Freehand Pencil Drawing of the Young Lady. I was glad I found it again to share. Such a simple exercise in drawing, and such a nice result, in my humble opinion.

After some adjustments I had done to these cropped images (cropped during scanning,) I saved the large iterations after adding some Image Information in PSP Pro X3. Then I resized them for display.

Notice anything different? No 2013 Signature, These were done circa the 80's and 90's. I would not care if anyone shared them. But would request that credit be given to me as the Artist, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment