Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

"Woman Pencil Sketch Digitally Painted - Compare" Corel Painter 11

Woman Pencil Sketch Painted and Framed

Woman Pencil Sketch Before Painter 11 

Journals are fun to browse and find interesting doodles and sketches you've done before. I scanned in this Woman Pencil Sketch with my Canon MP495 and decided to paint it in Corel Painter 11 ( still have not been able to upgrade to the latest version.)

Since I lost my custom brushes on upgrading to Windows 7 32-bit (my own fault for not backing up my brushes folder,) I used the standard Watercolor and Digital Watercolor Brushes along with some Tinting Brushes for a color version. I do love the Ornate frame I chose to frame the painted version. But I have to say that there is something to be said for the Woman Pencil Sketch all on it's own. It seems special all by itself, to me.

I added Image Information to the images in Corel PSP Pro X3 and saved the large iterations, unframed and framed. I resized for display with my signature, though the original sketch was done circa 1996.

If you have a favorite let me know! Comments are always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment