Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"Brandon Gardens Winter Land 1 and 2" Canon - Corel

Brandon Gardens Winter Land 1

Brandon Gardens Winter Land 2


Like most of us who love to photograph, I could not resist a few Winter Land photographs of our neighborhood Brandon Gardens. The Sun was out and lower in the sky between 9 and 10 o'clock today. I shot these with my Canon Rebel XTi DSLR.

I loaded them onto the computer and opened up these two in Corel PSP Pro X3. To enhance the blue colored shadows I used the Saturation Vibrancy tool. I added a text copyright on the photographs. And with Image Information I added Title, Copyright, Tools used, as well.

I added a twenty-five pixel black border to both to help them show clearly in the post. Click on each image for the larger view.

It was bitter cold out as we ran some errands today. But so beautiful with the sun shining on the trees and bushes a true Crystal Winter Land.

I had some bad news the other day. I cleaned my Wacom Tablet and Pen with soap and water, and it hasn't worked right until today. My guess is the water had to dry completely prior to it's working correctly again. So, be forewarned if you have a Wacom Tablet and Pen, Wash with very little soap and water or it may refuse to work for days!


No comments:

Post a Comment