Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"Pucker 2 Woman Portrait" Canon, Corel Painter

Pucker 2 Circa 1996


I wanted to continue to digitally paint the three female portraits I posted and not do just one. So here is the second in the series, "Pucker 2."

Scanned in with my Canon MP495, this freehand drawing was opened in Corel Painter 11 and I selected colorful Watercolor Brushes, and the Liquid Ink Fine Point Brush for painting it. I saved the large iteration, since it had a name and my initials on it along with the creation date for the drawing I did not add my signature.

I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Skin Softening tool on it. Then I used Saturation Vibrancy for additional punch to the colors. I added a Title, Current Copyright, and Media used to the Image Information and saved again.

I then resized for display and posted it here. I will try to find some time to paint the third freehand drawing of the other woman at a later date. Come often and search my blog of 1,170 posts for additional Digital Visual Artworks! You may enjoy them.

I am in negotiation with a photographer to take some photographs of my Seagull C12 Guitar for additional Guitar based artworks in the near future. For those of you who enjoy those more will be coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment