Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

"Select A Gal To Digitally Paint - Help Me Decide" Corel - Canon

One - Beret Woman

Two - Medium Cut Hair Woman

Three - Pucker 2


I have a favor to ask of you. I would like to use Corel Painter 11 on ONE of these freehand sketches and digitally paint her. So I am asking YOU TO VOTE on which gal you would like to see Digitally Painted for a subsequent post here on gatzkART!


I used my Canon MP495 to scan them in and Corel PSP Pro X3 for some Curve adjustments. I also resized the images for display here, always take a click on them to get the larger view of details. I have the larger images to use in Painter 11, and with a newer Driver for my Wacom Tablet I am ready to paint.

So I am asking for your VOTES as to which one you would like to see in full color. You can leave a comment to vote. And Share the post if you are so inclined.

Thank you for your participation and interest in my creative endeavors! 


VOTE FOR 1; 2; OR 3! 

NOTE: If I get enough votes and know who you are you may win an 8.5 x 11 color print of the One selected after I paint it! VOTE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment