Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Gilded Butterfly Woman Portrait Lomography" Corel

Gilded Butterfly Woman Portrait


I was listening to some unusual Blues Music from the New York Times article about Elvie Thomas. Great old and mysterious Blues.

I was drawn to this Vintage Paper Texture from StockVault and I added a Woman's Portrait in Corel PhotoPaint. I flipped and cropped the Woman to fit the Texture. I also used the Threshold tool on it for transparency.

I went to my Dover Publications Samplers and selected a Butterfly coloring page and added it. I fitted it to the portrait making it an oval instead of a circle.

I merged the three layers, and went to Filter Forge's Photo Effect Lomography settings and played around with the settings. I found one I liked and applied it to the full image. I added my signature in white and saved that large iteration.

I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and upped the Saturation Vibrancy by 33. Then I added Image Information: Title, Programs used, Source, etc. Saving that I resized for display here.

No comments:

Post a Comment