Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"Grunge Steampunk Woman Portrait" Corel

Grunge Steampunk Woman Portrait
Vintage Paper


I decided to create a similar image as the recent posts I have done. I chose another Digital Visual Collage with StockVault Woman Portrait and Dover Publications SteamPunk coloring page, along with a Vintage Paper Texture background.

I opened the Young Woman photograph in Corel PhotoPaint and applied the Threshold tool for the white space. I cropped the portrait to fit the Vintage Paper Texture, selecting only a close up of her face.

I then chose the Dover Publication coloring page of a SteamPunk Octopus-like creature with a great border. I applied the property of Multiply to this and fit to the image.

I next used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge on the merged image and that added a great patina to the image. It also deepened the colors creating additional mood.

I added my signature in white and saved the image at 300 DPI. Re-sampling to fit my post I concluded my workflow.


No comments:

Post a Comment