Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Old Window Grunge Concrete" Corel - StockVault

Old Window Grunge Concrete


I am truly enjoying the Free StockVault Photographs and Textures I am getting from them. I received this Old Window photograph today and immediately set forth in creation. I opened in Corel PhotoPaint and applied the Threshold tool to the Window image. This allowed me to create more white space for my Texture choice to show through.

I selected a Grunge Concrete Portrait sized image from the Free Friday Textures I have been gathering. I also opened it in PhotoPaint. Using it as the background layer I went to the Window image and copied it and subsequently pasted it upon the Grunge Concrete background. I resized it to fit. I used the property Multiply for transparency and merged both layers with my signature in white.

Saving the large iteration, I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and Adjusted the Saturation Vibrancy by 50, to add some punch to the Window colors. I saved with Image Information: Title, Copyright, Programs, and source. I resized for display here and saved that as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment