Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck" Corel

Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck


Recently one evening I was able to shoot some photographs of a unique Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck. I shot a number of these at differing angles and because of the evening time I was happy with the exposures.

I uploaded them to my PC and selected the photograph you see here. I opened it in Corel PSP Pro X3. Here I applied the Smart Photo Fix tool, which brightened it a bit. I then used the Saturation Vibrancy tool for a punch to the Blue Sky and the Orange and Rust of the Truck.

I opened my signature file in Corel PhotoPaint and Inverted it to white on black. Saving that I went back to PSP Pro X3 and added the file as a new layer making the black transparent. I also enlarged the signature to fit in the left hand corner. I merged the layers to one.

I used the Image Information tool to review the EXIF info and added a Title, Copyright, Programs used, etc. Next I selected from the Picture Frame tool a ragged edge for the photograph, applied a black border to it and did a Soft Light Highpass Sharpen on the entire photograph.

I have many more photographs of this Truck to share yet. I will be creating other views and styles to them, for your enjoyment. Please remember to click on the image for the larger view and use your F11 key to expand the view in your browser, F11 back to your standard view in your browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment