Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

"Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck Two" Corel

Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck Two


I took this photograph with my Canon Rebel XTi, I pointed the camera directly into the Sunset. Thus you will see Rays of the Sun behind the Vintage Ford Truck. It also adds white space to the upper portion of the photograph. I opened the photograph from Picasa 3.9 with Corel's PSP Pro X3.

There I applied the Smart Photo Fix tool. After That I adjusted the image with the Saturation Vibrancy tool set at 33. I also used the Curves tool to add depth to the color of the Truck and surrounding grass.

Using the Picture Frame tool I applied a jagged edge to the image, and a black border. I opened my white and black signature file and added it to a new layer, using the property Lighten I made the black transparent. I used the Highpass Sharpen tool for addition details. I saved the large iteration with Image Information of a Title, Copyright, programs and camera used, along with the EXIF data.

I then resized the image for display here.

I have other angles in photographs that I will garner some of the best for additional examination on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment