Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

"Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck Four" Corel

Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck Four

Today I selected this Head-on photograph of the Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck. I opened it in Corel PhotoPaint and created the image here. I used a different approach than the more straight forward photographs I shared in posts prior to this.

I first rotated the image to portrait, then fit to page. I applied PhotoPaint's Local Equalization for an almost HDR look and feel. I took the Tone Curve tool and added depth to the colors.

Applying Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrancy I added Punch to the colors as well. I selected a Texture from my Free Friday Texture collection of a panel of wood. This I copied and pasted as a layer upon the image. I adjusted the property of this texture and also the opacity of it. You may see the vertical lines it added.

Back to Filter Forge's Frames I added a Grunge variant Frame to the whole image. I then added my signature in white to another layer and merged them all. I saved this iteration as a large file.

I then opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Smart Photo Fix on the image, lightening it up slightly. Using Image Information I added Title, Copyright, Camera (Canon Rebel XTi) and Programs used to the information. It appears that PhotoPaint strips all EXIF data from the image when altered. I resized this image for display here.




No comments:

Post a Comment