Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

"Spring Floral Textured May 2009" Missed Spring Michigan - Corel

Spring Floral Textured May 2009


I was looking for some Spring photographs on my external drive. I located this photograph of a neighbors bush in full bloom from May of 2009. In Michigan, this Spring we had so much rain that we missed many of our blossoms. Thus an older photograph.

I opened in Corel PSP Pro X3 and applied the Smart Photo Fix tool. Then I used the Saturation Vibrancy tool for increased color for the blossoms and the cloudy blue sky. I also used the Curves to add depth to the colors.

To add a bit of interest I added a Canvas Texture to the image, right in PSP Pro. I resized the iteration, after saving the large one I added my signature in white, to fit here in the post. Remember to click on the image for the large view.

We now have a lot of Green coming out in our area of Michigan, some days have been warmer, but a number of cooler days have dominated our Spring Time.

I sit here hoping for sunny skies this weekend. Listening to Blues on Pandora. Suits my mood nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment