Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck Five" Paint.NET - Corel - Painter

Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck Five



This close-up of the Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck was taken pointed directly at the Sunset. I used my Canon Rebel XTi DSLR Camera. In the original photograph the sky was washed out with white, and a tad of Sunlight was peeking through.

I opened the photograph in Paint.NET and used the Saturation tool on it at first. Then I decided to try my hand at Digitally Painting a Pen and Ink image. So I selected the Effect, Artistic, Ink Pen tool, no color just Black and White, and created the effect I wanted to Paint.

I saved that as a separate iteration and opened it with Painter 11. I used the Digital Watercolor Brushes Dry Mop, and Dry Coarse Mop at differing sizes to Paint the watercolor. I attenuated the Sunlight (with sun rays and spots) and made the Sky a Cloudy Blue. I saved that iteration with another name.

I added, in Corel PSP Pro X3 the Saturation Vibrancy for that Punch to the colors I like so much, though the image was quite vibrant to begin with.

I added my signature in black and gave the image a black border. With the Image Information tool I added Title, Copyright, Camera, and Programs used. It appears that Paint.NET also strips out the photograph's EXIF data.

Number Five will probably be the last in this series of the Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck. The Five shared images were selected from a number of photographs taken that evening beside the paved road. I believe I selected the best photographs to share. I hope you have enjoyed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment