Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

"Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck Six" Impressionist Version - Corel

Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck Six



I just installed Corel Painter Essentials 4 on my main PC. It allows you to select a painting style. the colors type, the paper roughness, etc. Then you can allow the image to be Auto-painted in that style with your selections.

So one more time I grabbed the Vintage Ford Rust Orange Truck for an image. I opened in Painter Essentials and selected the Impressionistic style with basic color, and Rough Paper. I pressed Start and the program "Painted" the image for me. I saved the large iteration.

I opened it in Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Saturation Vibrancy tool set at 33 for a boost to the colors, which those of you who read my posts know I like to do. The Orange and Blue and Green's dominated the image.

I added Image Information, Title, Copyright, Camera used and Programs used. I saved that and then resized to display size to post here.

I thought I was done with this series of the Vintage Truck, but I wanted to try out the Auto-Painting of Painter Essentials 4 again. I hope you enjoy the Impressionistic image I have shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment