Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

"Stone Textured Blonde Woman Portrait Two" Corel

Stone Textured Blonde Woman Portrait Two


While listening to some John Coltrane I worked on another Textured Portrait. The beginning Woman's Portrait came from my MorgueFile samples. The Stone Texture came from Free Friday's Textures.

I opened the portrait file in Corel PhotoPaint. There I adjusted the Threshold to allow more white space for the Texture to show through. I opened the Stone Texture and then copied the altered Woman's Portrait and pasted it on the Texture. I used the Property Multiply to add it to the blended image.

I selected another Watercolor Texture and overlaid that on the Portrait for additional color. A blend of Stone, Portrait, and greens, yellows, blues, oranges. I added my signature in White and saved the large iteration.

I opened that file in Corel PSP Pro X3. Here I added Image Information, Title, Programs used, Sources, etc. I also selected a painted frame with a black border for it. I used Saturation Vibrancy to boost the colors by a third. I then resized for display and saved that iteration.

I finished up listening to Thelonius Monk and John Coltrane from a Jazzland album. Love that Jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment