Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

"Gouache Painted Young Woman with Texture" Corel

Gouache Painted Young Woman with Texture


Using another Woman Portrait from MorgueFile, I opened it in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. There I selected the Gouache style of painting with Sandy Paper, Light Color, a Tapered Brush with 360 random rotation movement. I allowed the image to Auto Paint til I was satisfied with the image and stopped it. I saved that large iteration.

I opened Corel PSP Pro X3 and added a Textured layer from StockVault's Free Textures. I adjusted the Opacity of that rusted paint layer. I then copied the Woman's Portrait to the clipboard and pasted it as a layer upon the Texture. I resized the face to fit and cropped the merged layers to focus on the face. I saved that file as well.

In Corel PhotoPaint I added my signature in black, saving again and reopening in PSP Pro X3. There I added a black border to the image, saved, and resized for display here. I had also added a Title, Copyright, Programs used, and Resources to the EXIF information.

I did not mention it earlier but in Essentials 4 I used the soft clone brush to add back some of the mouth, nose and eyes for greater details.

No comments:

Post a Comment