Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

"Sunglasses and Stripes Woman's Portrait" Corel

Sunglasses and Stripes Woman's Portrait


This piece was opened in CorelTRACE first and turned into a CMX vector graphic. I saved it an opened in CorelDRAW. There I added some gradient colors and converted the grouped vector pieces to bitmapped. I copied that to the clipboard.

From there I opened in Corel PhotoPaint, New From Clipboard, it was a very large 300 dpi file. I applied the Artistic tool Crayons to it and then I added a Canvas Texture from Effects. I also used the Tone Curve to give the colors more depth.

Saving that iteration I resampled the image to display size. I added my signature to it and saved the medium sized image with compression set at 75 and smoothness at 33. I opened it in Corel PSP Pro X3 and upped the Saturation with Vibrancy. With Image Information I added Title Copyright, Programs used and saved again.

Feel free to browse my Labels Cloud at the bottom of the page for more Digitaal Visual Art of a variety of styles, including Collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment