Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

"Young Lady Watercolor Texture - Guitar" Corel

Young Lady Watercolor Texture - Guitar


I got this photograph from the MorgueFile site and decided to add Texture to it. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and applied the Threshold tool, which gave me some white space. I browsed for a Texture file and finding one I opened that in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 to paint it. I used two setting of Watercolors one with Random Brushstrokes and the other Wet on Wet Watercolor.

I saved the color Texture file and opened it in PhotoPaint. There I copied the Young Lady to the clipboard and pasted it upon the Texture. I applied the Texturize property to it for the grayscale look and feel. I then changed the property to Hard Light and gained a bit of Flesh Tone back into the image. I did not merged the layers yet.

I browsed for a large Guitar image and found one. The insides of a Taylor guitar showing the bracing, just as I saw at the Taylor Road Show I attended a while ago. I scaled that image to fit and applied the Threshold tool to it, I used the property Multiply I adjusted the Opacity of that and merged all the layers, including my Signature.

I used the Tone Curve to brighten the image a tad. Then using Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance I gave some more punch to the colors.

I saved the large iteration. Then resampled for display here.

No comments:

Post a Comment