Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

"The Stare - Portrait of a Man" Corel

The Stare


Images collected from StockVault and the MorgueFile made today's offering for your pleasure. I opened the Portrait of a Man in Corel PSP Pro X3 and applied the Threshold tool. I adjusted this slightly.

I opened the Free Friday Texture from StockVault and added to the Portrait. I stretched that length wise to fit the Texture. It was a bit wider than it but I liked the narrow confines of the composition. I used the Property Lighten on the Portrait to add the Texture as the main coloring.

I applied my signature in black and merged all the layers together.  I saved the large iteration and resized for display. I decided to use the Curves function and Saturation tool to add some depth and boost to the colors of the Texture I used.

I really like this photographers approach to his subject - straight on for this Portrait of a Man. Thus the title: "The Stare - Portrait of a Man."

No comments:

Post a Comment