Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

"Young Woman - Mayang's Textures - Blended Portrait" Corel - Picasa

Young Woman - Mayang's Textures


I gathered a few more portrait images from MorgueFile and I selected this Young Woman's image. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and used the Threshold tool on it, adjusting it to display more of her face. I then went online to Mayang's Textures selecting the Paint Textures I found one to my liking and downloaded it to my computer.

Still in PhotoPaint I imported the Texture and fit it to the large image of the Woman. I added it with the property of Multiply and adjusted it's Opacity slightly. I merged the layers, and saved the image

I then opened in Picasa 3.9 to add the Museum Matte and frame. Saving that iteration, I went to Corel's PSP Pro X3. Here I played with Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrancy to add a boost to the colors. I also added my signature as it's own layer. I merged them.

I resized in PSP for display and saved again, with a new name.

I like the way her face is prominent, and how her bracelets show up clearly. I am impressed once again with the quality of Mayang's Textures and really appreciate their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment