Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

"Taylor Guitars Seven - Lightly Textured" Corel

Taylor Guitars Seven - Lightly Textured


One more image based upon the Taylor Road Show. A demonstration of their T5z Guitar, the one the Guitarist is playing in this piece.

I opened the Canon Rebel XTi photograph in Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Threshold tool on it. The guitars really stand out in the image. I added a layer of a light Texture, like Blonde Wood guitar finishes. I upped the Saturation Vibrancy. I added another layer of my signature, then using Picture Frame added the Gold Frame. I merged all the layers and saved the large iteration.

I resized it in PSP for display. I saved that and opened with Corel PhotoPaint where I resampled it with Compression set to 50, and Optimization of the jpg. I saved that smaller compressed file.

I will be doing some Digital Collage work soon. Seven images from the Taylor Road Show is a nice uneven number.

Remember to hit the HOME button, Scroll through my Artwork and click to enlarge the images for full impact. (Use that F11 Key to give the fullest view in your browser!) Take a look see at my Labels Cloud for other subject matter you might be interested in. Feel free to browse around my blog, I have over 1,230 posts and multiple images here for your investigation and enjoyment.


No comments:

Post a Comment