Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

"Getting Ahead Of Myself - New Blog Background - Header and Textured Young Lady - Grunge" Corel

Textured Young Lady - Grunge
Ahead of the New Year I am trying out a new blog setting for gatzk.ART!

I created a new header with new copyright information for 2015 using Black Ladder font and a Vintage Paper background. I changed colors on my site to warm brown tones. I moved away from the Guitar background. I may try another Tiled Image of a Guitar nature in the near future, I have one in mind I just have to find it among my thousands of images on the external drive.

The image of the Textured Young Lady is a Grunge effort that I worked on today, in addition to the first post for this day. I opened Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Organizer to find the images I wanted for Textures. I found the Gal's Portrait on my external drive looking for something else!

I also layered the pieces one at a time. First applying the Threshold tool to the Young Lady. Then I added the concrete wall to the background. And I finished off with the Vintage paper. It needed a border so I got one from Dover Publications, added that and my signature in white.

Please, when you visit this blog, comment on the current display of it, and whether or not you like the new settings. I can always make changes to satisfy my viewers needs. Comment below or email me at my Google+ address. (Gmail.)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment