Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"Grunge Family Foto - Gustav, Christina, Unidentified" Corel - Mayang's Texture

Grunge Family Foto


I was looking for a Texture in my Mayang's Texture folder and grabbed this Grunge Green, Blue, Rust image for my background. As I searched through my images and photographs I found this one that is repudiated to be of my Family Ancestors Gustav and Christina, with an unidentified young lady. 

I opened all layers in Corel PSP Pro X3 and did some cropping and resizing of them to create this Grunge themed piece. I used Hard Light applied to the family photograph for transparency. I added my signature layer in white, using the property Lighten for the background making it transparent allowing the signature to show by itself. I merged all layers together.

I added Image Information, Title, Copyright, Programs used. Then, saving that, I resized for display.

I mentioned I was moving away from the Taylor Road Show Photographs for a time. Back to Grunge Textured images and Digital Collage for the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment