Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

"Taylor Guitars Three - HDR Lomo Chalk" Picasa - Corel

Taylor Guitars Three


I began with another photograph from the Taylor Guitars Road Show at Motor City Guitars in Waterford, Michigan. I opened it in Picasa 3.9 and applied their HDR effect first, then a Lomo effect. I saved that file. I opened in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and painted it using the Chalk Drawing set, full page, Classic colors, Canvas paper, Hard chalk brush.

I then used the hard clone brush to add back in details of the demonstrators and the Guitars and brick wall. I saved that and opened it in Corel PSP Pro X3 where I added a layer for my signature. I merged all layers, then saved the large iteration. I resized for display here.

As you can see I left the audience simple chalk drawing and only focused the detail on the number of Taylor's 800 Series Guitars, and the presenters. The Guitarist was quite good and prolific in differing styles of playing, entertaining the group with each guitar demonstrated. I was most impressed with the T5Z Guitar, which was presented last.

It has the qualities of an Acoustic Guitar but doubles as a great Electric Guitar. I, personally would like this one in addition to my Seagull 12-String.

No comments:

Post a Comment